Use SMS.CX web platform to send SMS marketing messages. Whether you are sending out promos to generate new business, or SMS exclusive deals to your clientele, SMS marketing is one of the most effective mediums. SMS Marketing is effective, efficient, and performs better than most of the available marketing techniques, making it an unmatched channel your business should be using to reach customers.
SMS.CX will help with the establisment of a winning SMS marketing strategy that you can achieve with our modern text messaging and our winning features like A/B testing and Shortlink tracking.
Popular SMS API use cases
Learn how you can use our SMS API solution for your business.
Use SMS API to inform your customers about orders confirmation, shipping status, invitations, appointments.
Quickly and easily automate sending of appointment reminders, updates, changes or important issues.
Verify and authenticate users with One-Time Passwords (OTP) as an extra layer of security to prevent unauthorized access.
Use bulk SMS to send special offers, sales promotion, discount coupons, vouchers and more to grow your revenue.
Calculate cost to send SMS to United States
Pay as you go SMS pricing. When using our SMS API you pay only for what you use.
0.198 € cost per smsSend SMS text messages to any mobile network in United States for 0.198 € per message.
Send SMS to mobile networks in United States:
- Choice Wireless (ATN)
- Chariton Valley Telephone Company
- Phoenix Communications (Oklahoma Western Telephone Company)
- T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
- Sprint (SoftBank)
- Verizon Wireless
- US Cellular (TDS)
- Arctic Slope Telephone Association Cooperative
- Big River Communications (Big River Telephone)
- Carolina West Wireless
- Northwest Missouri Cellular
- Public Service Data Wireless
- S&T Telephone
- VTel Wireless (Vermont Telephone Company)
- Agri-Valley Communications
- C Spire Wireless (Telapex)
- NewCore Wireless
- SouthernLINC Wireless (Southern Company)
- GW Wireless (Golden West Telecom)
- Emery Telecom
- NTUA Choice Wireless
- Big Sky Mobile (iSmart Mobile)
- All West Wireless (All West Communications)
- Choice Wireless
- Appalachian Wireless
- Blanca Telephone Company (Jade Communications)
- Bluegrass Cellular
- Cellcom (Nsight)
- Chat Mobility
- Cellular One (MTPCS)
- Cellular One (Smith Bagley)
- ClearTalk Wireless (NTCH)
- Copper Valley Telecom
- Cordova Wireless Communications (Cordova Telephone Cooperative)
- Bravado Wireless (Cross Communications)
- Custer Telephone Company
- ETEX Telephone Cooperative
- Farmers Wireless
- Illinois Valley Cellular
- Limitless Mobile
- Indigo Wireless
- Inland Cellular
- Leaco Wireless
- Bug Tussel Wireless (Hilbert Communications)
- Mid-Rivers Communications (Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative)
- Mobi PCS
- Matanuska Telephone Association
- Nemont (Sagebrush Cellular)
- Nex-Tech Wireless
- OTZ Telephone Cooperative
- Penasco Valley Telecom
- Peoples Wireless (Peoples Telephone Cooperative)
- Pine Belt Wireless (Pine Belt Telephone Company)
- Pine Cellular
- Pinpoint Communications
- Pioneer Cellular (Pioneer Telephone Cooperative)
- Plateau Wireless
- Shenandoah Telecommunications
- Silver Star Wireless (Silver Star Communications)
- Snake River PCS (Eagle Telephone System)
- South Central Communications
- Swiftel (Brookings Municipal Utilities)
- Texas Cellular Communications
- STRATA NETWORKS
- Union Wireless
- United Wireless
- Viaero Wireless
- West Central Wireless
- Northeast Wireless
- Ligado Networks
- Texas Energy Network
- James Valley Telecommunications
- PTCI (Panhandle Telephone Cooperative)
- MobileNation (SI Wireless)
- TelAlaska Cellular (American Broadband)
- S & R Communications
- O2 Secure Wireless
- NNTC Wireless (Northeast Nebraska Telephone Company)
- ARINC AviNet (Rockwell Collins)
- Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation
- South Georgia Regional Information Technology Authority
- Nortex Communications
- Colorado Valley Communications
- KPU (Ketchikan Public Utilities)
- Evolve Broadband (Worldcall Interconnect)
- Adams NetWorks
- Farmers Mutual Telephone Company
- CTC Advanced Communications
- NNTC Wireless (Nucla-Naturita Telephone Company)
- Breakaway Wireless (MTCC)
- Blue Wireless
- BIT Communications (Buggs Island Telephone Cooperative)
- pdvWireless (Pacific DataVision)
- Rock Wireless (Standing Rock Telecom) (5938)
- Redzone Wireless
- Rise Broadband
- Country Wireless
- Phoenix Wireless
- Infrastructure Networks
Check features of SMS messaging and local regulations for United States:
Ways to use SMS messaging with SMS.CX
Select a method to send your text message that fits your business needs.
SMS API Gateway features and advantages
Automation of the sending and receiving of your SMS messages is possible thanks to SMS APIs. Workflows can be accelerated and made more effective by using APIs, which eliminates the need for manual staff management.
The SMS API can take the place of a manual operation carried out between two programs. Similar to this, if your company consistently delivers the same message, an SMS API can distribute it without any manual intervention. Time-sensitive communications can be set to transmit at a specific time, ensuring that customers get their appointment reminders, confirmations, or status updates at the appropriate intervals
By automating operations with an SMS API, you may better allocate resources, free up staff time for more important work, and guarantee that communications are sent out as needed.
With delivery receipts that show your application the precise time each message was delivered to the user's handset, an API makes it possible to trace messages. In the event of non-delivery, this permits escalation and gives your application an audit trail.
You are not limited to merely sending and receiving text messages while using our SMS API. You can manage contacts, add or remove contact groups, create short URLs, get SMS balances, get message reports and more. The SMS API from SMS Connexion is one of the world's most flexible and adaptable API gateways. Register for an API key and use our SMS gateway right away.
SMS API for developers
Use our reliable SMS Marketing API to send your marketing text messages directly to your customers phones, or simply send reminders, loyalty messages, newsletters and whatever message your business needs to convey SMS API to send SMS to every network.